Ranger educator

Friday 16 July 2010

time flies!!

it has been ages since i have written on my blog, i can't say it's because i haven't had the time :) and it's not because i haven't got anything to say or to show... just call me lazy lol!!!



seriously, i've just been taking a break, two sunshine filled weeks in Spain with my friend Sue and her husband Colin, and adventure at times! starting with Sue having a flat tyre on the way to the airport to pick me up! luckily i had a friendly man sitting next to me on the plane, we had been chatting the whole flight, he heard about me having to wait a few hours so he suggested i hitch a ride with him and his two teenagers :)) lucky me! Sue got home hours!!!! later.



then i did my back in! totally! just by leaning over the bathtub to rince my hair, omg!!! i thought i would have to call the inssurance to let me go home! but it subsided a little, enough to still enjoy my holiday, on crutch most of the time but hey!?



We visited Valencia, i loved that! i'll show some pics in my next post, i have my foot up at the moment and don't want to get up to get the SD card from my camera :))



oh and of course i had a few paints and brushes with me so i made a little painting for Sue, pic is still on my camera so that's for the next post

some pics i do have:
this is the angel i painted for Diane Radichat in Seattle
(we were at Ranger together)

Tanya & Sue having cocktails :)



my gekko tatoo



me getting the tatoo!!! painful??? well no!!! i was faking! it's only henna lol!
i'm kind of tired!! went to a park concert last night, always fun because most of my friends are there too and in the Summer there is a concert every Thursday! so next week i'm taking the kiddies, there is so much for them to do there, it'll be fun!
today i picked the kiddies up from their two week stay at their dad, so glad to have them home again :))
tomorrow we are going to ROCK HERK, a rock festival not too far from here, loads of my friends are going too so it'll be great!!
Wednesday i'm off to my friend Esther's birthday BBQ
lol no wonder i'm tired huh?? but Summer is good for meeting up with friends and having loads of fun i think! pain or no pain :)) no use lying around all the time huh!
i have a few commisioned paintings to start but for now i'm going to just keep my feet up and have a rest with a good book
till next time :)
love & peace
tanya xx



2 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a great time, despite the pain:) good to have you back..on your blog of course ..lol
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have been busy! I've been neglecting my blog, too. Just returned from another trip and made a post. Now I have to try and keep up!! Glad to hear you are enjoying your summer - pain or no!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. have a great day!