Ranger educator

Sunday 22 August 2010

a week gone by

well, re-reading my last post i must say things have changed alot! i am walking around, okay not far or anything, just into my garden and around the house but still! it's a huge improvement compared to last week!!

the stitches are out and that too is a big relief! what a difference it makes, especially for sitting, still hurts to sit but less every day!


i am pleased, for the first time i think this op was a good idea! , my foot is straight again, before my left foot twisted outwards and it was really painful along with the Suddeck that is in that foot anyway.


Suddeck is giving me alot more bother because of the pain signals going to my back but i'm coping with that, i'm okay.


boredom is my biggest problem, i miss painting and fiddeling around in my studio :((

i did do a little drawing, you know, lying around the whole day made me think of Frida Kahlo lol so i tried to draw while laying on my side! hard to do i tell you! an adventure seeing the rest of my day i watch tv grrrr i now know when to plant tulips, paint rooms, decorate, remove stains from dirty carpets,.... daytime tv sucks!!!
here's my Frida folk art doll :))
she's just in my Rehab Moleskine Sketchbook
not too bad concidering my circumstances!

Wednesday i'm off to see Paolo Nutini!

it'll be a trip! it's about an hour's drive, i'm not driving of course, a friend is taking me :)

we will have to stop a few times to let me walk around for 10minutes because i'm not allowed to sit so long in the car on one end, so we need to leave pretty early

and i'll be in a wheelchair at the concert.

i tried it yesyerday going to Ikea and it was okay, not much pain, but it's not about the pain, it's about the healing around the new titanium disc!

i'll be careful and won't start dancing or anything! i'm so happy to be going and i got the all clear from the doc just for the one time he said! after that a few days complete bedrest again.

i can live with that :))

i know alot of you want to know how i'm doing, i hope i haven't bored any other readers

i promise there will be more artsy stuff to show soon :))

hang in there with me if you can.

love & peace

tanya xx

4 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that of your improvement!! Yea!! Have fun with Paolo, but listen to the doc and rest up after that. Hope you and your friend have fun!! I'll be checking back on you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you are doing well :)) enjoy Paolo Nutini.. love his music
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veel plezier bij Paolo Nutini!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tanya, your Frida folk art doll is stunning...love all that PINK!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. have a great day!