Ranger educator

Friday 25 October 2013

Creative chemistry 102

Hiya

As a Ranger Educator or Rangerette as we called ourselves during Ranger U, I love all things Ranger and Tim of course! 
He has to be one of the most sharing people I know! I mean seriously!

I actually missed creative chemistry week but I registered today, you can register anytime you want and I highly recommend you do if you haven't already!
So seeing my back is still out due to being a bit enthusiastic with unpacking boxes on Monday, I thought it would be a great time to watch all the CC102 videos in one go and I did!
So I've had a Tim overload today lol and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Of course I had to order some things! I still didn't have any Distress Glitter and that was high on my wish list along with a 'few' other things...

I can't wait until my art room is finished so I can actually sit down and create, at the moment my table is full of things that still need to find a place. I hope my back allows me to clear it all this weekend cause I really want to play and get dirty hands.

The Rusty Angel in me is ready to go!

See you soon
Love & peace

Tanya



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. have a great day!