Ranger educator

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Christmas Card List



Xmas is coming! soon!!!! believe me!

If you would like to be on my Xmas Card List then all you need to do is comment to this post, or mail, if you mail be sure to put Xmas Card List in as subject so i can sort the mails into the right box! I don't care if you live on the other side of our planet! if you are on my list you will recieve a handmade Xmas Card, don't forget to add your address (in mail, don't post in comment here! just give me your email so i can ask for your details later), i promise to keep it private and never to use it for any other reason than your Xmas Card! You have my word on that! You have up to the 1st of December to get on my list! and one lucky person will recieve a present along with their card, i will randomly choose from everyone on my list!! i'll put all the names in a hat !

Don't be shy! put your name on my list, i want to spread some Xmas Joy!!!

xx Tanya

7 comments:

  1. Tanya, I would luv to hear from you at Christmas. I am making my cards daily. I could do Christmas all year long if someone would let me! :) I think you have my address.
    Hugs,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, I would love to be on your Christmas card list. What a great idea. I haven't even started my cards yet. But the ideas are coming fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya, YES put me on your list!!! Pretty please! And I will be sending you a card as well, cause I lurv ya lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOOOH Tanya, don't forget me, put me on that Christmas Card List!
    Super Hugs!
    Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dag Tanya, heb een award voor je staan op mijn blog.
    Groetjes, Evelien

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoi Tanya, Ik wil graag op je Christmas Card list. En ik zie je tijdens het Hobbyverwenweekend van Croptime. groetjes Monique

    m.heijmerink@casema.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Tanya,

    I just recieved your MOO-card from Dorien !! You told me on the workshop you had your MOO-cards with you, but it was too busy to show and tell...

    It's a pretty one !!!
    I now finally took the time to visit your website and your blog and bookmarked you immediately.
    I need some time to go through all your previous blogs, but I will to have a catch up on all your did...

    I want to be on your Christmascardlist !! I always love to have a creation of you : we should swap ATC's again in the future too...

    I saw your "young stalker" past week... He goes to the same school as my second son and he waved... Lucky bastard to have such a nice "stalkerstudent" :)

    I'm off, reading a few more of your posts !

    greetings from Belgium
    Inge

    PS : I'm not quite sure if I should write comments in Netherlands or English... but for the foreign people it's often nice they can understand what other commentors wrote... so I wrote in English ( that's also my website/bloglanguage...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. have a great day!