Ranger educator

Tuesday 14 October 2008

ohhhhh dear!!!

oooh i'm soooooo sad! and mad! my little boy spilt coffee all over my laptop yesterday and all my wonderful wonderful photo's of Ranger U and New York are lost!! my laptop will not connect to the harddisk anymore! i was in tears most of yesterday! sure! i'm a tough woman but also very emotional when it comes to things like this!

i shouted for help to my fellow students at Ranger U and pics are already coming in! i'm so grateful!!! keep them coming! i'll soon have my 350!!! pics back! even if they are from a different angle.


my New York ones are lost but luckily i wasn't there alone! Sue took pics too so i'm hoping to have them soon and get on with my travel journal.


i'm still in pain with this stupid leg, it's getting better, i can walk on it a little better than last week but it is painful, it feels as ik it will burst inside or something, a strange feeling anyway! i'm due at the dr next week for a check-up so i'm hoping it will all be well. i want to be able to drive my car!!!!!! grrrr!!!


in the meantime, i'm busy on my workshops, got some great things planned, i'll put them on my web next week once i have them organized.



i have a workshop this Saturday in Eeklo, distressed journal with lots if ink techniques and collaging, the workshop is sold out and apparently there is already a reserve list! same for my November workshop there!





i'm doing another workshop in December so if anyone wants in, don't wait, contact hobbyfarm

we'll be making a mini album, lots of paints & inks, Grungeboard, Cuttlebug embossing and using the wonderful black magic paper, don't miss it!


for people closer to home, Limburg that is! i'll be starting new classes scrapbooking, stamping, distressing,... at the end of October in Dilsen Stokkem, mail me for more info, i'll have to check with the store owner if there are still spots available! i was supposed to be doing the classes every two weeks but i think it'll be every week because there are too many people on the list! it's on Tuesday evening anyway, starting at 19.00h the shop is Creativo, i haven't got the contact details on hand at the moment but you can always mail me.


i've got another workshop planned at Croptime, have a look on the site under Verwenweekend 2009, the workshop is already filling up nicely so again, don't hesitate if you would like to come


there, i'm of to get some things done that need to be done!


have a nice day!


bih hug, tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. have a great day!