Ranger educator

Wednesday 18 March 2009

oh dear i got tagged

oh my goodness! Sherri tagged me! i have to take a picture of myself right here, right now, as i am, no doing up my hair or putting on a bit of make-up first! no!!! just take a pic and post!


and i am lazing in the sofa with my mini laptop on my knee,so tired, combination of having a super cold and having been to the trade show in Paris, this is going to be a great picture! but fair is fair and i play by the rules so here i am... i sight for sore eyes! (more like a sight tot cause sore eyes hihi!)

so now i will pass this on and tag some others and challenge them to do the same!

Sue ***Evelien***Mariska***Kate***Barb

have fun with this girls!!!!

okay! i'm off to get my stuff sorted for the my workshop.it's going to be a long day and a short night! i'm due in court tomorrow morning for my divorce and it is a few hours drive due to traffic around Brussels so i'll have to get up really early to avoid getting stuck and turning up too late!

i am not looking forward to tomorrow but i suppose it is just another step in the right direction and it needs to be over and done with! no use getting myself worked up about it all.

xox tanya

3 comments:

  1. Kwens je veel succes morgen!!

    Groetjes,
    Sandra

    Ps, je foto valt reuze goed mee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along, Tanya! I think you look fabulous despite being ill, tired and spun out from the weekend!!

    Tomorrow must seem rather daunting, but in the end, it should be the end. And a new beginning. After tomorrow put it behind you, start fresh, move on. Sending my thoughts your way!!

    Are you still floating, just a little... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. strenght tomorrow !

    The selfportrait isn't so bad, but you do look tired...

    greets
    Inge

    ReplyDelete

Hi! thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. have a great day!